For more information about Tinnitus, call in and ask any member of our team and they will be more than happy to help with any questions, or go online to the British Tinnitus Association. If you would like to make an appointment, click here to find your local practice.
*The information taken directly from the British Tinnitus Association website.
What is tinnitus?
Tinnitus is the term for the sensation of hearing a sound in the absence of any external sound. Symptoms of tinnitus are you may hear different types of sound, for example, ringing, whooshing or humming or buzzing in the ear. These can be continuous or they can come and go. The tinnitus might seem like it’s in one ear or both, in the middle of the head or even be difficult to pinpoint. Some people may think the noise is coming from outside and hunt for it until they discover it’s actually inside them!
Occasionally people have tinnitus that has a musical quality and can seem like a familiar tune or song. This generally occurs in older people who have a hearing loss and a strong musical interest. This type of tinnitus is known as or musical hallucination.*
Put Yourself To The Test
If you answer yes to three of more of the following questions, you could benefit from our FREE hearing assessment:
- Do you find people mumble?
- Do you miss conversations on the phone?
- Is the TV turned up?
- Do you tell family and friends to repeat themselves?
- Do you need to look at people directly to understand them?
- Do you feel you’re missing out?
- Do you feel you want to hear better?
What We Offer
- Full professional, Clinical hearing tests
- Demonstration of how you could be hearing
- Superb range, from invisible to rechargeable
- Personalised, professional regular FREE aftercare
- Up to 5 Year warranty
- 2 week trial
- 60 day money back guarantee or exchange
- Technical excellence
- Wax removal /microsuction.
Please bring a familiar voice along with you to your appointment, which will enable you to judge the difference immediately.
3 Simple Steps
To the Soundtrack of Your Life
There are 3 steps to discovering just how much you will enjoy clearer hearing.